A little about us
A place where ideas come to life and products reach the shelves. We work with brands and companies that need to build their internal and external brand, develop new technologies, raise awareness and develop trust and loyalty with their customers. We are strategic in everything we do and our motto is “Do it nice, or do it twice”.
We are a very tight team of dedicated professionals that love what we do and strive to improve and learn something new every day. We treat our customers as partners and strive to create relationships based on trust. Many of our customers stay with us for several years and we like to hang out with them whenever possible. For us, each touch point of our brand is an opportunity to create a memorable experience and to build a long lasting relationship.
We are looking for a skilled Project Manager who is possessive of strong communication and analytical skills, and is passionate about delivering products that users will love!
As the Project Manager, you will work closely with a dedicated Software Engineering and Design teams, gather client requirements for a variety of projects and manage the full product development life cycle.
This role is pivotal to the success of product delivery and ensures the client expectations and completion dates are met.
What you’ll be doing
- Evaluate, define and prioritise the requirements together with key stakeholders
- Manage and prioritise the backlog
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams to meet goals and address any obstacles
- Host team meetings including daily stand-up meetings, team refinement sessions and sprint planning reviews
- Serve as the interface between the product and the customer, communicate and deliver to customers on a regular basis
Who you are
- You are a hardworking, creative, analytical and results-driven individual
- You have the ability to take on complex problems and translate them into elegant solutions
- You have experience working closely with software engineers, UX, project managers, marketing, and business stakeholders
- You have great presentation and strong organisational skills
- You have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- You are a wizard when it comes to using Office Suites (Google Apps, Microsoft Office)
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
- You are flexible to work unsociable hours with clients & teams in different time zones when required
- You like music playing in the office, social nights and you are fun to be around!
PS: we have dogs in the office, so you get an extra point for being a pet lover!
You get extra credit for
- A university degree in a related field
- Demonstrable experience in using Mac OS X
- A demonstrable passion for technology and design (you are your own IT professional)
- Prior Product or Project Management experience in a company within our industry
What you get
We believe our values and work environment are the biggest benefits we offer. We take them extremely seriously and they are at the core of what we do. Plus we have some cool perks:
- Regular pay reviews and bonuses
- A very bright office
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- A well deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where (start and finish almost when you want)
- A treat on your birthday! 🎂
- Friday drinks
- Access to a pool table, PS4, board games and a library.
- 2 lovely dogs for emotional support on those rare, rainy Mondays
- A few of our unforgettable parties across the year
- Several team activities from go karting, to hiking, passing from pottery class.
Type of employment: Full Time, In-Office
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Sounds interesting? Please send over your CV and a short cover letter here