A little about us
A place where ideas come to life and products reach the shelves. We work with brands and companies that need to build their internal and external brand, develop new technologies, raise awareness and develop trust and loyalty with their customers. We are strategic in everything we do and our motto is “Do it nice, or do it twice”.
We are a very tight team of dedicated professionals that love what we do and strive to improve and learn something new every day. We treat our customers as partners and strive to create relationships based on trust. Many of our customers stay with us for several years and we like to hang out with them whenever possible. For us, each touch point of our brand is an opportunity to create a memorable experience and to build a long lasting relationship.
We are looking to expand our team with an experienced Business Development Executive that wants to join a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building relationships, solving problems, and delivering exceptional results while putting brand and people always at the core. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and providing them with tailored solutions.
Our brand and reputation is extremely important. We believe in building relationships, not cold mailing or any other pushy sales tactics.
- Generating new leads and identifying potential clients through research, networking, content and outreach.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients by understanding their needs, providing exceptional service, and delivering solutions that meet their business requirements.
- Managing the entire sales process, from lead generation to closing deals and following up with clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Collaborating with our software development and branding teams to provide clients with tailored solutions that meet their needs.
- Developing and implementing effective sales and business strategies to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and competitors to stay ahead of the curve.
- Understanding weakness and opportunities in the sales funnel and suggest actions.
Who you are
- You have a proven track record in sales, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the digital or creative agency industry.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients and work collaboratively with internal teams.
- You have strong negotiation and closing skills to convert leads into sales and close deals effectively.
- You never compromise reputation and brand over a quick sale.
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a good understanding of software development and branding services, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- You are proficient in using CRM tools and other sales-related software.
- Highly proficient in Greek and English.
You get extra credit for:
- Demonstrable experience in using MacOS.
- Demonstrable passion for technology and design (you are your own IT professional).
- A good understanding of brand.
- Being an active member of Linkedin and posting content regularly.
What you get
We believe our values and work environment are the biggest benefits we offer. We take them extremely seriously and they are at the core of what we do. Plus we have some cool perks:
- Base salary plus commission model
- Regular pay reviews and bonuses
- A very bright office - 5 minutes walk from the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- A well deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where (start and finish almost when you want)
- Hybrid-remote work model
- A treat on your birthday! 🎂
- Friday drinks
- Access to a pool table, PS4, board games and a library.
- 2 lovely dogs for emotional support on those rare, rainy Mondays
- A few of our unforgettable parties across the year
- Several team activities from go karting, to hiking, passing from pottery class.
Sounds interesting? Please send over your CV and a short cover letter here