A little about us
A place where ideas come to life and products reach the shelves. We work with brands and companies that need to build their internal and external brand, develop new technologies, raise awareness, and generate customer trust and loyalty. We are strategic in everything we do and our motto is “Do it nice, or do it twice”.
We are a very tight team of dedicated professionals who love what we do and strive to improve and learn something new daily. We treat our customers as partners and strive to create relationships based on trust. Many of our customers stay with us for several years and we like to hang out with them whenever possible. For us, each touch point of our brand is an opportunity to create a memorable experience and to build a long-lasting relationship.
We are looking to expand our team with an awesome brand designer that is eager to learn about strategy, wants to join a fast-growing company and enjoys a couple of beers on a Friday (or occasionally on a Monday too).
The ideal human will have a passion for building strategic, well-designed brands, design applications and is the type of person that walks into each meeting with a bag full of questions, a notebook full of ideas, sketches and often finds inspiration in weird places at weird times. A true all-rounder.
This particular human being makes decisions based on research, brand strategy and business objectives.
A well-built personal brand together with a well-crafted portfolio is essential.
While we implement flexible working, it is important to note that the ideal candidate will be expected to dedicate the initial six-month training period at our office in Limassol. Following the completion of training, there is the opportunity to work remotely for three days per week.
Who you are
- A passionate designer that loves creating strategic, beautiful and effective designs
- You are a Grand Master when it comes to the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have good knowledge of branding
- You are interested in strategy
- You have designed websites or apps before
- You understand and appreciate the difference between brand, branding and identity
- You are OCD when it comes to design layout and not afraid to show it
- You have worked in an agile team and collaborated with software developers or other similar types of geeks
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
- You like music playing in the office, gaming, sharing a joke and Friday drinks.
PS: we have dogs in the office, so you get an extra point for being a pet lover!
You get extra credit for:
- Demonstrable Graphic Design and Branding experience (we don't care about your degree)
- An amazing portfolio of cool and well-presented projects, better if it's a website (if the website is custom, we love you already)
- For being an active member of Dribbble, Behance, Instagram, Cagdi or any other creative community
What you get
We may don’t pay as much as a local Forex company, but rest assured, we are way more fun, flexible and varied in terms of the type of work and clients.
We believe our values and work environment are the biggest benefits we offer. We take them extremely seriously and are at the core of our work. Plus we have some cool perks:
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and bonuses
- A very bright office - 5 minutes walk from the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- An office shower - so you can finally go for that lunch time dip at the sea
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well-deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- 2 weeks of working from home
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where (start and finish almost when you want)
- Hybrid work model
- A cake on your birthday! 🎂
- Friday drinks
- Access to a pool table plus a PS4 to get that creative juice flowing
- 2 lovely dogs for emotional support on those rare, rainy Mondays
Type of employment: Full Time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Sound interesting? Please send over your CV, portfolio and a short cover letter here