A little about us
A place where ideas come to life and products reach the shelves. We're an independent consultancy that creates brands and digital products.
We are looking to expand our team with a mid-level user experience engineer that is eager to learn and wants to join a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building well-thought user experiences, an eye for good design, and experience working in an agile team. Coding experience in HTML5 and CSS3 is essential.
Who you are
- A passionate designer that loves creating beautiful, functional digital applications
- You are a wizard when it comes to Adobe XD and or Sketch
- You have good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- You understand and appreciate branding
- You get excited about typography
- You are OCD when it comes to design layout and not afraid to show it
- You have experience using collaboration tools like InVision or Zeplin
- You have worked in an agile team and practised either Kanban or Scrum
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
- You like music playing in the office, Friday beers and you are fun to be around!
You get extra credit for:
- Experience designing mobile applications for iOS and Android
- An amazing portfolio of cool and well-presented projects
- For being an active Githubber
- A Graphic Design, Computer Science or other related degrees
What you get
We believe our values and work environment are the biggest benefits we offer. We take them extremely seriously and they are at the core of what we do. Plus we have some cool perks:
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and bonuses
- A very bright office close to the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well-deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where
- Work from home days
- A cake on your birthday!
- Friday drinks
Sounds interesting? Please send over your CV and a short cover letter here