A little about us
We empower game-changers in the tech industry. We help our clients shape their businesses, build their brands and launch their digital products.
Factory 39 is a team of dedicated professionals who love what we do; striving to improve and learn something new daily! We appreciate and treat our customers as partners, aiming to build good and honest relationships to last. Therefore we value transparency with clients as well as our team.
We are looking to expand our team with a senior full-stack software development engineer that loves learning and applying new technologies, can provide technical leadership, and wants to join a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will have a passion and proven track record of working with agile teams, writing excellent well-tested code, and developing software at scale.
Who you are
- A passionate technologist that loves writing well-tested code
- You have demonstrable experience with an Object-Oriented language (Java, Ruby or Python) and Framework (Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, or Django)
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- An active Github account with contributions to open source projects
- You have worked in an agile team and practised either Kanban or Scrum
- Unix/Linux system administration experience
- You are an excellent communicator that enjoys working within a diverse team
- You are highly dependable
You get extra credit for:
- Demonstrable functional programming experience
- Prior experience in technical leadership
- A Computer Science or other related degree
What you get
Our values and work environment are at the core of what we do. Therefore we take them extremely seriously as we feel they are one of the biggest benefits we offer. Plus we have some cool perks too:
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- An annual discretionary performance-related bonus
- A very bright office close to the sea that will come very handy in the long summer
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where
- Friday beers and games
- Work from home days
- A cake on your birthday!
Sounds interesting? Please send over your CV and a short cover letter here