A little about us
We believe in people, brands for good, tech for humans and work that is fun.
We help our clients shape their businesses, engineer their brands and digital products while making sure everyone enjoys the ride.
We are looking to expand our team with an awesome junior brand/graphic designer that is eager to learn about brand building and design thinking. This person will want to join a fast-growing company and enjoys a couple of beers on a Friday (or occasionally on a Monday too).
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building strategic, well-designed brands, design applications and is the type of person that walks into each meeting with a bag full of questions, a notebook full of ideas, sketches and often finds inspiration in weird places at weird times. Yes, we celebrate weird ideas here!
This particular human being makes decisions based on research, brand strategy and business objectives.
We don't care about your degree or background but we care about your craft, very much so. A portfolio is a must, even if only featuring "for fun projects". Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
🚨🚨🚨 We repeat: No portfolio, no application, please. 🚨🚨🚨
Who you are
- A passionate designer that loves creating effective designs
- You know your way around Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You like branding and you find yourself buying products based on packaging
- You are interested in strategic thinking
- You have worked on websites or apps before
- You are OCD when it comes to design layout and not afraid to show it
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
- You like music playing in the office, gaming, sharing a joke and Friday drinks.
PS: we have dogs in the office, so you get an extra point for being a pet lover!
You get extra credit for:
- Having a well-crafted personal brand and website
- For being an active member of Dribbble, Behance, Instagram, Cagdi or any other creative community
What you get:
We believe our values, work environment and culture are the biggest benefits we offer. We take them extremely seriously and they are at the core of what we do. Plus we have some cool perks:
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and bonuses
- A very bright office - 5 minutes walk from the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- An office shower and lockers - so you can finally go for that lunchtime dip at the sea
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well-deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- 2 weeks of working from home
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where (start and finish almost when you want)
- Hybrid work model
- A treat your birthday! 🎂
- Friday drinks
- Access to a pool table plus a PS4 to get that creative juice flowing
- 2 lovely dogs for emotional support on those rare, rainy Mondays
Type of employment: Full Time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Sound interesting? Please send over your CV, portfolio and a short cover letter here
Don't forget your portfolio!