A little about us
A place where ideas come to life and products reach the shelves. We work with brands and companies that need to boost their image and help them develop new technologies, build awareness and develop trust and loyalty with the customers. We also work with startups and innovative thinkers, helping them build or finish their product and getting them ready for the market.
We are looking to expand our team with a junior to mid-level full-stack software development engineer that is eager to learn and wants to join a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving problems, writing excellent well-tested code, developing software at scale, and creating well-thought user experiences.
Who you are
- A passionate technologist that loves writing well-tested code
- You have demonstrable experience with an Object-Oriented language (Java, Ruby or Python) and Framework (Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, or Django)
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- An active Github account with contributions to open source projects
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
You get extra credit for:
- Demonstrable functional programming experience
- Unix/Linux system administration experience
- You have worked in an agile team and practised either Kanban or Scrum
- A Computer Science or other related degree
What you get
We believe our values and work environment are the biggest benefits we offer. We take them extremely seriously and they are at the core of what we do. Plus we have some cool perks:
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- An annual discretionary performance-related bonus!
- A very bright office close to the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where
- A cake on your birthday!
Sounds interesting? Please send over your CV and a short cover letter here